The 8th International Conference on the Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers took place in Rostock, Germany from May 25-29, 2010 in the Kursaal Warnemünde (map) and was again a full success. We had 370 participants from 43 countries!
If you would like to get the group picture in high resolution, then please click here. Loading of this large picture will take quite a while!
The final program is available HERE:
Furthermore, a large number of posters was presented at the meeting.
Please check them out HERE:
- Preparation and Modification of Magnetic Particles
- Characterization of Magnetic Particles
- Application in Cell Separation and Analysis
- Applications in Molecular Biology
- Cancer Treatment
- Magnetic Resonance Contrast Enhancement
- Drug Delivery
- Micromechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Magnetic nanotubes
- Self-assembled magnetic nanosystems
Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.