Urs Häfeli, Ph.D., Professor
- 1980-1985: B. Sc. in Pharmacy, Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich, Switzerland
1986-1989: Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics, Paul Scherrer Institute, Radioisotope Department, Villigen, Switzerland
Thesis entitled "Liposomes as Carriers of the Beta-Emitters Rhenium-186 and Rhenium-188 for Application in Radiotherapy"
- 1991-1993: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School, Joint Center for Radiation Therapy, Boston, MA, U.S.A.
- 1990: Project Scientist, Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland
- 1993-2004: Staff Scientist, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Radiation Oncology Department, Cleveland, OH, U.S.A.
- 1996 - : Organizer of the bi-yearly meeting "Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers"
- 2004-2010: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UBC, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2010-2017: Associate Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UBC, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2016 - : UBC-SUND Lundbeck Foundation Professor in Drug Delivery and Nanomedicines, Copenhagen University, Department of Pharmacy, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2017 - : Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UBC, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Last Modified: April 26, 2012.
Back to Top
Back to Top